Nicky can prepare your annual statutory accounts that she will submit to Companies House. She will provide you with your own full set of accounts in a bound presentation format for you to hold in case they are needed to support applications for credit accounts or bank funding.
She will advise your corporation tax liability and when it needs to be paid. It is useful for planning purposes to provide Nicky with all your paperwork shortly after your year end date, even though you have a nine-month breathing space, the earlier this is calculated the sooner you can plan to make funds available.
Prices start from £45 per month, to learn more, please feel welcome to contact Nicky.
- Book keeping (if applicable) – monthly or quarterly depending on business size and needs
- Management reports (Profit and Loss Statements and Cash Flow Forecasts)– monthly or quarterly
- Completion of annual statutory accounts to companies house
- Completion and submission of corporation tax return
- Completion and submission of one directors tax return
- On going liaison with HMRC on your behalf
- Ongoing ad-hoc advice
- Completion and submission of VAT returns, if applicable